Belly Dancer – Organic Pregnancy Tea
- Organic herbal blend | loose leaf | 70gr
- Chamomile and lavender to calm and soothe
- Spearmint to promote digestion
- Rooibos pregnancy tea to give a boost of potassium and iron, which are essential in pregnancy nutrition
- Vitamin-packed Nettle for overall health
- Naturally caffeine free
When caffeine-packed drinks are off the menu, the beautifully floral Bellydancer Herbal Tea for pregnancy provides the perfect alternative. Whether you’ve got a belly bean or a nine month little acrobat, this tea will see you through all stages of your pregnancy.
Based on chamomile, spearmint and rooibos this pregnancy tea can be enjoyed during the day or just before you go to bed, and each cup will calm the body and mind, whilst being gentle on your tummy, an ideal element of your pregnancy nutrition.
100% certified organic ingredients
Our organic herbal tea for pregnancy has been created in Australia, by people who truly believe in the power of Mother Nature and the herbs she provides. We use 100% certified organic, non-irradiated herbal ingredients that have been sourced with our ethical footprint in mind.
All of our organic teas have been crafted lovingly and are hand blended in small batches to ensure maximum freshness in your cup. There’s no harsh chemicals, pesticides, fungicides or other unwanted additives, so you get all the good stuff with none of the bad.
- Organic spearmint: an effective digestive and helps to relief nausea
- Organic chamomile: Calming and soothing
- Organic lavender: Soothing and balancing
- Organic rooibos: An effective digestive, high in vitamins and minerals
- Organic nettle: High in vitamins and minerals, including iron and potassium. Immune system boosting
Use 1 heaped teaspoon per cup. Brew with boiling water 5- 10 mins. Strain and enjoy!
Organic spearmint, organic chamomile, organic lavender, organic rooibos, organic nettle.